Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breanna to Savannah

Oh Man, I don't think I can ever ever compare or write another blog again after that one Savannah. You totally destroyed mine - "Just blew that blog right out of the water" I can't even begin to tell you how insanely jealous I am of your writing ability/ skills. I Wish you wrote more because I could read your writing all day.

OK, that's it you can take over Amman's position of "Official Blog updater". I can't freaking wait to read your book!!! It will be the best EVER! I mean (Jack Rabbit Factor style)-It IS the best series Ever!! So much positive energy!! I loved all the stories and am glad you are happy now. Sounds like you are having all the fun in the world. I guess you don't really need me anymore. I doubt you even really miss me. Sniffle Sniffle.Your writing is honestly so amazing and beautiful, super descriptive and made me laugh loads. Nothing at all like the random stuff I say. I hope you are caught up in your journal by now. Sorry Babe but You get your dirty filthy hands off that stunningly gorgeous English gentleman or ELSE. Ben I have a serious bad case of "Green Eyes" or a "Little green monster on my shoulder"..whatever you call-it I have it big time.
Miss you all more then you miss me. Lol
Breanna

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breanna.... I am saddened to hear you encouraging Savannah's husband to be unfaithful.... shocked I am, disappointed... so what are you doing later (did I say that outloud? ) FOFLMAO
Have fun Green Eyes!!!!

The Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home