Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still Alive

Hi all, sorry for not writing for a while. We've been really busy and should write a more in depth blog soon. We did make it all the way to Cape Town, where Bre and Savannah went out on numerous dates and really enjoyed themselves while mom, dad and I hung back and relaxed. Cities aren't really my thing but the view and overall layout was nice as seen from across the bay in Table View where we were staying. We did make the drive down to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Not much to see really but it was an important landmark for us to hit. From Cape Town it was a teary farewell for the girls as we left Kees and Ben behind and took off for the last 2 weeks in our rental car. We drop it off tomorrow and are back to the public transit again :(. That will hopefully not last too long again before we hook up with the boys again. Sorry for the quicky but I'll try to get back to you when I can.
Ammon

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger The Bear said...

Hey Ammon,
I think that was a recod for brevity. Glad you re okay, and hope you enjoy the last of the rental car. I hope Kees and Ben rejoin the 'family', they seemed to be great additions.

Love to all and Bear Hugs as usual.
Then Bear

 
At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom,
Just read some of you guys blog and immediately jumped to the one titled 'Maggie'. I just want to tell you I miss you. I realy do. What you wrote reminds me of the day when we slept in train station in India and people woke us up 'chai chai chai'. We dyed your hair and etc... I just came back from Vegas. But No - I am not married yet if that is what you are thinking! And No - I did not win anything :( but great time. I am off to Oregan for my friend's wedding in 2 weeks. Life is good and I am happy all the time. I do miss you all and believe it or not, I think of you guys all the time. I got to go, but will write soon.
Miss you guys and lots of love, Sandra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home