Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Journaling



208,497 words handwritten in 502 days of my journals from China ----> Bulgaria over land and sea (YES! all of which Mom has typed out for safe keeping.) that only overs 3 of 18 journals.....
  China
  Mali
That's an average of 415 words EVERY SINGLE day. In the beginning (age 14) I was not very thorough and even skipped a few weeks of writing. So the daily average later on is actually much higher. I've kind of impressed myself.
Mauritania 
  Egypt
Ammon’s remark to this was, “Wow. Ouch. How's that for daily homework? Kids don't do anything near that. Plus reading on top and cultural learning…”
Savannah Grace

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

crazy to think we drew all these experiences into our lives!! Glad i have such an awesome family!! Great work Savannah you are gifted! I'm glad you are such a great story teller of the truth! heehee
Bree Bree

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home