Tuesday, May 17, 2005

R & R

DaLi is a fantastic spot for rest. It is a beautiful, very clean and cheap place to wonder around and visit. Ammon is trying to recover from his cold and very sore throat he is on antibiotics and starting to feel better. You can buy antibiotics over the counter here its great and inexpensive.
China is alot better than Ammon or I had anticipated. I am so impressed and amazed at the usage of the land. Everywhere you can see the land has been cultivated for hundreds of years, and we have seen alot of land so far. I am just in awe of these hard working people.
We feel very safe with the friendly although pushy people here. Pushy in the sense of they're trying to sell us everything. Friendly with their smiles and HELLO (in English).
Savannah and I just realized that we have been on the trip for 2 weeks already! It only seems like a few days ago we left Vancouver. I am very proud of the kids and the way they are getting along with each other, much better than at home!!! amazing!!! oh Savannah says shopping/bartering is good fun. Okay Savannah speaking: The bras are awsome over here and cheap! Only 5 bucks or less muah haha so we're gunna stock up and send 'em home. Over and out!
Any way we will stay here for a few days and just enjoy the peace and quiet, play cards, get a massage and see whatever is near by.
Wish you where here with us. So think about joining us somewhere in the world!!!!!!
Maggie

6 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't believe how bad I want to join you guys right now. I gotta save, save, save, so I can travel with you as long as I can.

Paul T

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday. Miss you tons! Hugs R.

 
At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i cant believe that i am coming out there!!!i'm so excited, and i'm so proud of u guys!!!you guys are doing a great job so far!!!and when i come out there i hope i will as have much as you guys are or even better fun!!!

 
At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i forgot to write my name on the last blog (5:42 pm)one.
luv ur sis/daughter
Terri!!!

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Watkins crew!

Amy says 'hi' and I will be in Gifu, Japan (specifically Mizunami) by July 27th I think. I'll let you know my cell number once I get it via email. See you soon maybe?

Kampai!

 
At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a great adventure.
It would be great to see some pictures posted to the blog site. Is that possible?
Now that I have figured out how to respond to the site, Happy belated B-day Margaret.
Keep safe and keep the updates coming.
BTW, how do I find you on MSN?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home